The job bulletin for Law Enforcement Technician is currently closed.
- Two years of paid experience working for a public safety agency* performing law enforcement-related services and support duties
- Completion of 30 semester or 45 quarter units from an accredited college or university**
- Valid California Class “C” driver license at time of filing
- Applicants cannot have any felony convictions nor be on probation; misdemeanors may be disqualifying, depending on the number, type of violation, and date of the violation.
* Public safety agencies include departments such as sheriff, police, military police, college or university police, and fire.
** In order to receive credit for any college course work or Associates, Bachelors, or Masters Degree, applicants must submit a legible copy of the official transcripts or diploma, or an official letter from an accredited institution that shows the date of graduation, at the time of filing or within 15 calendar days of filing.